Mga Kwento ng Isang Bagong Tatay

Thursday, February 3, 2011

QLC as per Kalye Kwatro

QLC : Quarter Life Crisis...




Just happened to hop by this blogspot this day when i was bored doing nothing this day in the office. I have to say I was really amazed by the thought that I am currently going through that stage.

I was thinking that I am just not successful enough with my everything (except for my wonderful baby and understanding wife of course) most especially when it comes to my career. I always compare myself to my tropas since they are all enjoying their jobs, getting all their wants by now (material things to be exact) but me, just enjoying my ok-na-rin sweldo. They have time to travel. but me?... just stucked up being here having no time to explore the world... They still have the time in the world to do whatever they want, unlike me being stagnant doing my job in the office and a little time at home.

Kalye kwatro, repa, you are right to say not to compare your self to others because I ended up feeling pity for myself.

Why the hell do I need to feel this? to undergo this crisis?

I was thinking that this is just nothing but after knowing this QLC, I ended up aiming a better future now and not minding those hindrances around me...

I know that blog entry I read was really meant for me to know that I still have the power in me that I haven't released yet. So now, I will start a new ME.

I CAN MAKE IT TO THE TOP! I knew it...

Kalye Kwatro, If you will ever read this (if ever), KUDOS to you! Keep it up dude and thanks... I know I can reach the top of this mountain as I dreamed of. I just need to persevere to achieve and meet my goals...

3 comments:

  1. pagtuonan mo nlng ng pansin ang pamilya mo po dhil kelangan ka nila.yaan mo na u can have bonding with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment. i know nmn na i can cope up with this situation. so i am just helping myself... thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you change, the way you see the world changes.

    Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete